To get a refund, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your refund request is accepted, we’ll initiate your refund within 48 hours, which will be credited to your original payment method within 3-5 working days.
Note: All the products sold in Oorla.com are non-returnable.
You can always contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
When are you eligible for a refund?
Refund requests should be initiated within 36 hours of receiving the items. Not all items are eligible for returns. Refund will be provided for spoiled, damaged*
*Damages and issues!
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged or if you received the wrong product so we can evaluate the problem and make it right.
Although, we cannot guarantee that all the items will be delivered without any breakage. For example, items like Chettinadu Thenkuzhal Murukku and Chettinadu Achu Murukku are so fragile that breakage is impossible to avoid. The same applies to all delicate snacks.
How to get a refund?
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your request and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Any refund initiated might take up to 3-5 business days to reflect in your bank account.
NOTE: Once the order is placed using any coupon, and the customer finds other coupons with higher discount value, the request for a refund of the difference should be made within 24 hours. Refunds will only be provided if the request is raised within 24 hours.
If, in any case, the customer/consignee refuses to receive the order from the delivery partner nor responds to any calls & emails made by the delivery partner or Oorla during delivery, the delivery will be rescheduled for the next day and will be attempted up to 3 times. Again, if the delivery partner or Oorla does not receive any response from the customer/consignee during delivery or the customer/consignee refuses delivery, no refund will be provided to the customer.
- Cancellation requests should be initiated within 24 hours of placing the order. A full refund will be provided to the customer if we receive the request within 24 hours of the order.
- Cancellations after 24 hours will be charged 50% of the order value as our makers would have already started preparing the items or we would have started working on the packaging.
- Suppose Oorla couldn’t ship your item due to a shortage of stocks or any shipping difficulties. In that case, your order will be canceled, and a cancellation notification will be sent to your email address. If we cancel any order, a full refund will be provided to the customer's original payment method within 48 hours.
For cancelling an order, the request must be made only through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests made through social media, phone calls, and WhatsApp will not be considered unless or until the customers get a response from us on the particular channel.
DUTIES & CLEARANCE:
- As mentioned under each product, the customer should pay any duties for Canada & Europe, and Oorla will not bear any duties. For Canada & Europe, we usually see duties up to USD $20.
- Any duties for South American countries should also be paid by the customer.
- For the rest of the regions, there won’t be any duties; if any, Oorla will clear it for you.
Rarely for countries like Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Portugal, France, Sri Lanka, Brazil, and Germany, the delivery may take up to 20 days due to customs clearance. Unfortunately, the process cannot be expedited as customs clearance is not in our control.
In such cases, Oorla will help you with the overall process by keeping you posted with the tracking information.